Have you missed a first?

I missed two of my daughter's first now, and I'm a stay at home mom! She seems to like doing her "tricks" when I'm not in the room! I only leave her unattended for a mere moment and boom, she rolls over and I miss it. First I missed front to back, then I missed back to front today :o( Oh well, she will have many more firsts to come!

08MrsAllen

Asked by 08MrsAllen at 12:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I missed my daughters 1st smile. Seriously heartbreaking. I also missed her starting rice cereal.... from about 9 weeks to 6 mos I did not spend a whole ton of time with her. Mostly like visits and snuggle time.... I had mrsa for awhile and was healing from a gall bladder removal gone infected. My son was in daycare so I barely saw him either but the baby stayed w/ my parents. It was a miserable time.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my 3rd baby walked at her grandma's and I was a sahm! but no she had to walk for the first time across grandmas kitchen floor while grandma babysat for an afternoon.... and grandma just had to boast about it when I picked up my daughter..

but all the other kids I was there for every first
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my one month old will only smile for daddy :/
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2011