Does anyone else hate that time of year when you have to put your bathing suit on?

Or do you even bother? If not, what do you wear to the beach/water slides/ pool when your kids beg you to take them?

Mrs_Doll

Asked by Mrs_Doll at 12:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No. Its all about finding the one to flatter your shape.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I haven't even owned a bathing suit since 2007 before I got pregnant, and I haven't worn one in public since long before that. Maybe this year I'll actually be able to wear one again since I'm losing weight (hopefully some of these 32FFs will go down, too, and I'll be able to find a top piece that fits). My goal is a bikini, because I've never worn one (or at least not since I was a tiny kid lol). DD isn't old enough to want to go to a pool or anything, thankfully, but my BFF is getting married in July at a big (state, maybe) park and there will be water activities after the wedding, so I want to be able to look decent in a suit this year. I miss water!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I put the suit on even though I hate it. It makes me have a uniboob! I am trying to find a swimsuit that would look flattering on me. They all cost a fortune! So for now I am sticking with the Speedo I have had since 8th grade lol.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2011