Quick Question (Srry If Its 2 Much)!!! adult content

Hi, everyone i just recently had my daughter about a month ago, and lately after urination i get this throbbing, tingling feeling in the clitoris area....has anyone else had this issue and if so do you know what it is?

(im going in for my six week check-up this week and of course im going to ask my doctor, but OMG i wont answers now!)

NyasMommy1

Asked by NyasMommy1 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did you tear when you had your daughter. your body may still be healing. if you had a vag birth it could take months to feel normal again. r u breastfeeding?
    littleredhair99

Answer by littleredhair99 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I tore when I had my son and I had that feeling for just over a month after he was born. It could also be your hormones causing it. Just like how when you get pregnant most women experience increased blood flow to that area due to hormonal changes. It usually makes it more sensitive and increases the sex drive. Your hormones are still going through big changes trying to decrease which could be amping up your sensitivity and causing a change in blood flow to your vaginal area.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2011