Where to find a dress online or in Philadelphia area for a wedding I have to go to?

I have been invited to a wedding that will also have my absolute enemy there as well. We both have 2 kids but she has much more money than I do, is beautiful, and already back to her old weight. I am willing to spend a lot of money on a dress if I feel it will make her feel just a little bad or just make myself feel a little better when I am around her. I have not reached my old size pre babies (which I'm perfectly fine with and happy with except under these circumstances). I used to be the skinny one and now it's her (she likes to point out everyone's flaws - I'm scared). I'm a size 6 but very curvy now since I've had the kids and I don't know a good website or a store in Philadelphia area that I could find a knockout dress. Mind you she only shops in NYC. I need to impress! Someone please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I heard a good review of this store (forget where now).  I have never shopped there but have it written down for when my youngest gets married.  GL

http://www.jansboutiqueonline.com/

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011