this is for those of you who like anal

no offense by this im just curious my b/f wants me to try it. dont it hurt? and what kind of thrill do you get from it? im not going to make my question anonymous because im not trying to make anyone mad im just curious

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• i tried it and it hurt like hell. we used like 3 different kinds of lube never again. i heard if u do it long enough u shit or get the runs or something like that so nah. lol
    lil_ferfer

Answer by lil_ferfer at 2:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i tried to make him happy and i have to say it wasn't as bad as a lot of women think it is. you getto enjoy it after a couple of times.
    Ktsou

Answer by Ktsou at 12:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• me and my husband have tried it around 4-5 times, it was'nt very comfortable the first time or second but after that it was okay but i still prefer not to do it.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• thanks im still debating on trying it or not
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I sell adult products and I get great reviews on our topical cream that helps to desinsitize the anal opening and allow for play. I also offer toys that help to indroduce anal play. Just make sure to use a condom for your partner and any toys you might use there. Don't forget the lube!

Make sure to find a good position, some women cannot be on bottom for this or on knees and some find that woman on top helps since there is more control for her.

Also using a vibrating toy on the clitoris while your partner is back there helps take your mind off what's going on enough for you to be able to enjoy it more.

Hope this helps.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I tried it once and didnt get the joy out of it I absolutely hated it
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my husband and i have tried it a few times. i wouldnt say its painful but its not realy comfortable either the first time and it all depends on the postion. for me laying on my side with him behind me works best but its to each there own. as for a thrill i dont get one but i guess he does lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• At first when DH wanted to try it I was like heck no, but I did hear that it can have it's benefits. Well, I got a cream with benzacaine in it made for that kind of play. It relaxes and slightly numbs that area. In the end when all was said and done. I was able to have an awesome orgasm and my DH was more willing to try and do what I wanted.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• it hurt but after your bf get it in it feels great. alot of ky or babyoil
    mila1972

Answer by mila1972 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I love love love it!! The whole thing is, is your husband/boyfriend can't just jam it in there. He has to go slowly. We use lube also. We don't do it all the time, but we do it often and it is sooo hot. But my husband is great and we are really in sync with that kind of stuff.
    Anonymous