Have you made money from home?

What did or do you do?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've tried a few things. I tried selling Avon, doing surveys, and even tried mystery shopping as well. Nothing seemed to be suitable for our Family. I now work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.Additionally, I handle the "business end" of my spouse's home based handyman business

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm an Independent Disributor for Mia Bella's. I've been been doing this for over 3 years.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am also with Internet CEO Moms! This team has been such a blessing to my family so visit Erika's site and get all of the information you need to make an educated decision. :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What are your passions? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    Good luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yep I tried most things, including in-home childcare, survey's, and even did Melaleuca for 2 1/2 yrs. Nothing seemed to really work, well the childcare was ok..but mentally and physically exhausting after too long.

I know have a VERY productive and successful Home based Business with Prepaid Legal Services. I work about 20 hours a week. and I bring in a FT income, which I was NEVER EVER able to do no matter how much time I put in with the others.

It s daily Direct Deposit and I make anywhere from 1500-5K a month about to double or Triple that with the new COmpensation plan...
    I LOVE AND LIVE to help others reach their goals too...
    I am help people get started on me for a few days this week, msg me for info.! WWW.IDSafety.info
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Absolutely! I've sold many, many things on eBay. I write for Demand Studios. I also do fun things like Fiverr and others. (not going to give away all my secrets) LOL....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I sell for a company called It Works! They sell products to help you get healthy. Their #1 known product is the applicator that allows you to lose inches in as little as 45 minutes. This item was something I was personally interested in so it allows me to really connect to my customers! I lost 3 inches in the first 45 minutes and another 2 inches in the first 72 hours, with just 1 applicator! They also sell other all natural products that help you burn calories and detox your body! I make money plus get free products :D It was $99 for me to start up but that included 8 applicators, that retail for $30 each! So I got to use some and make profit! Here's the site for more info about the product and business... http://www.jjulian.itworks.net/ Whatever you do it needs to be something you personally are interested in! You can't sell car parts very well if you don't like cars!
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 8:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am a notary public. You can make big bucks in this biz (I don't market myself, but I could and some people do it full time)> Low cost to get into it and signings are at least $50, usually $75 to $100 a pop. Check your state! I am in Calif
    got2boyztoo

Answer by got2boyztoo at 11:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Hey there! I've been working from my home for about 8 years now. I'm also a mommy too of 3 boys so I can definitely relate to what a blessing it has been to fire my boss 8 years ago and come home and work for myself.

I'm with a company called Visalus and am on one of the fastest growing teams in the industry. We promote a 90 Day Challenge to lose weight and make money. I was with a different company for many years but left due to certain restrictions they imposed. I have to say that the team I am on now far surpasses what I received with the other company and I am shocked at how much support, guidance and FUN our team provides. We are a community that's main mission is to reach out and help people succeed in the network marketing industry. For anyone who is not getting the support they need, please feel free to contact me! All my contact info is on my profile (cell, skype, AIM, email)...I'm here for you. :-)
    wlrahilly

Answer by wlrahilly at 3:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2011