Disney World Trip?

I am trying to plan a trip to Disney in March 2012. I normally go in the beginning of March b/c weather is perfect and not too crowded, but my son wants to go to Blizzard Beach and they don't open until the end of March. Does anyone know how the crowds are at that time and the heat? It's fairly close to easter and spring break so it makes me a little nervous. I really don't want to go after that time though so I was just curious. All other tips are welcome about Disney b/c I haven't been there in years. :) Thanks ladies

Lori43bg

Asked by Lori43bg at 12:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Travel

• We went to typhoon Lagoon last August and it was the most remembered and enjoyed of all the parks we went to at Disney World.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Spring break is one of the busiest times of the year for Disney and all the other Orlando parks, early March should be ok. I think the Disney website has a chart that shows you their busiest and least busiest times of the year. There are other water parks that are open in Orlando at that time of the year. I am pretty sure that Sea World's Aquatica is open all year. We have actually found that January and September are fabulous times to visit the parks. We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures in the middle of January this year and there were very few people there and the temps were actually in the mid 70's and almost 80. But in FL it's hit or miss with the weather. I could be really warm or it could be really cold and you just can't predict from day to day what the winter weather will be like.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Here's some info I got from the Disney site about attendance at the parks, I was looking for the calendar that I had seen, but couldn't find it.....

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/questions.aspx?sort=&page=1&qid=123203&pid=80&cid=146
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2011