Have you done the surveys that you make money with from home?

Curious. What sites have you tried that made you money.
I am looking at a womans day article and it says
your2cents.com
npdor.com and a few others. Suggestions?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I found that surveys took too much time for such little pay.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Survey's take too much time and dont pay but a few cents, then when you do find one that pays one dollar or fifty cents, it asks your age, your state, your income, then it tells you sorry you don't qualify!!! Don't waste your time, I tried it all, all it does is make you register with every site, then your email gets flooded! I researched for over three years trying to find a way to truly make money at home, you either had to stock inventory, or have parties and you always have to recruit people so you can make residual income. Its works for a lot of people, people I guess that had a way bigger social circle that I did, granted I live on the top of a mountain in Va, but my husband's heart was so bad i had to find a way, after three year of heavy research I finally found a way to make good money, if your serious about wanting to know how to earn from home give me a call at 276-298-0468 Ask for Vanessa
    jadarain2

Answer by jadarain2 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• You can find a listing of legitimate survey sites here:  http://www.freelancebyu.com/makenbaken.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 6:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I still do them sometimes for fun but not as many as I did because I do not like giving out my info. I mostly do paid to read emails. When you get enough points you can get cash or gift cards.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I actually just talked to a lady the other day that did surveys. She got a check that was $3000 and deposited it. The bank called her and told her it was fake so I HIGHLY recommend being very careful! There are sooooo many scams out there!!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yup, been doing them for years. Most pay very little so it takes forever for your money to accumulate. I've received gift cards for restaurants and stores (Bath & Body Works) and I've also traded in points for an iPod, an espresso machine, and a sound machine/night light, just to name a few. I'm currently doing a laundry test/survey that pays $15 and lets me keep the two bottles of detergent they sent me.

Some good ones to try are: NPDOR, My Points, Toluna, HarrisPoll, Survey Spot. Can't think of any more at the moment.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• They take up too much time with not enough pay in my opinion also.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No. I can put an ad on Fiverr.com and get multiple hits in one day. I make $4.00 for every thing someone requests.... I can make $75.00 in one day by doing that. Why would I mess with surveys?? There are plenty of real task job sites that you can make money over and over again. Do you have an iPhone? There is an App called FieldAgent. You can pick up small jobs in your area and make good money each and every day. By simply going into a store in my area and taking a picture I earn $10.00..... There are two jobs offered in my area right now. I can make $20.00 by doing 5 minutes work.... there is my eating out money for tonight.... How easy is that??!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2011