Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you handle this?

A friend,( yes there have been issues with her,). How would you handle a friend giving her kids alcohol they are under 13. I feel I need to say something just not sure how to word it. I don't want to call CPS, they already know, but since there was no proof they didn't do anything.

Answer Question

Asked by sweetangie79 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 18 (5,741 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Call when you knw she's giving it to them., or maybe letting them have a party.

    Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • Does CPS test the kids for alcohol? Why are you friends with someone who does that? Why wold any mother think that's ok?!?!

    Answer by kazmia at 1:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • This is someone that I have decided not to be around anymore. She didn't do it in front of me, but I have heard of her doing it. The kids tested negative for alcohol.


    Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • All you can do is wait until you know for sure she is doing it then call the police.

    Answer by meooma at 5:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • In many states it is legal for children to drink with their parents, right or wrong, it's the law.

    Answer by MommaKath1975 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • shoutingWhat the hell are they thiking? Not cool!


    Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • I wouldn't be friends with someone like that, honestly.

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.