Do u believe in ghost?

I get so scared at night and I hear every single little noise and I always think of ghosts......my husband works nights so im all by myself....i'm such a chicken sh** it know....i think i watch to many of those ghost shows.........i got goose bumps just thinking bout it....does anyone else get scared like this??? or is it just me?

momofmonsters27

Asked by momofmonsters27 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Heck yes I do! I don't usually get scared like that. I used to at my old job at a hospital. It creeped me out.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I definitely believe in ghosts. The house that I grew up in was said to have an indian burial ground in the woods behind it. When we would go outside my brother and I and some other family members seen people and heard all sorts of things. One night when I stayed up too late in my house I heard a little girl talking. I was sooo scared. My husband used to work 3rd shift and everything I heard while he was gone would freak me out. It's gotten better since he's home at night now and we have our own place thats not on a burial ground.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I get creeped out even though I do not believe in ghosts. I always think there is a person around or an animal or some such.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes I do ... I have felt an unseen hand at my feet while sleeping and because of this I would wake to my covers being pulled off from the foot of the bed. This has been twice now...
    I have heard a voice at the end of my bed that I know is not anybody else because everybody else was gone
    I have heard the TV blaring LOUD early in the morning and stormed into the living room planning on screaming at the kids
    and then there was nobody there, I checked on the kids and they were sleeping.
    I could go on and on about this stuff..... yeah there are ghosts!! and you cannot tell me there aren't
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I get freaked out when I'm alone but when I hear noises I'm more apt to think intruders than ghosts. I don't know if I believe in ghosts. I believe there are people who have had experiences of some sort, but it's still hard to convince me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• no, i don't believe in ghosts.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I believe in the energy of a spirit but I do not believe they can completely manifest in to a human-like form.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I've seen many of them, so yes, I believe in them. But there is never a reason to be afraid of them. Sounds to me like you've seen to many movies!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No I do not. There are rational explanations for noises and "shadows." You just have to look for them.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011