What do you think my mixed baby will look like (photo) <3

I was just curious as to what you guys think my baby will look like. I am puerto rican and italian and my babys dad is african american. i have colored eyes and he has beautiful curly lashed brown eyes. he is chocolate skinned and i am fair skinned. me and him have a bet going on as to what each of us think our son will look like :) hehe it doesnt matter but im just curious! be specific :)

boxer09

Asked by boxer09 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think the baby will be darker skinned than your but lighter skinned than him...and absolutely beautiful! Congrats and good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• a beautiful mixture of both of you. my son is mixed and is beautiful. he is half white and half black but has Hispanic coloring. my son has brown eyes.
    littleredhair99

Answer by littleredhair99 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ya i think our baby is going to be medium skinned tone but he seems to think our baby is going to be super light. thank you girls :)
    boxer09

Comment by boxer09 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• A skin tone in between both of yours, his hair, his nose, your eyes, and hopefully no mustache :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• your baby will be cute !
    mistymyers

Answer by mistymyers at 2:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

•  

this is me, dh and our girls, and theyre WHITE but with a light tan. theyre darker than me but not by much and most of his family is as dark as him except for one sister

shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• im all guera and hes mexican
    shortycmlb

• I think brown eyes are more dominant than lighter colored. Especially if yours are blue baby will likely have brown. As far as skin, a light mocha most likely. But will probably also be able to tan and be darker.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• thx everybody. it looks like i was right. although i told him i think our baby will have hazel eyes. his eyes are lighter brown in the sun. and mine are more of a greyish kinda color. and as far as skin tone, i was thinking mocha-ish too :)
    boxer09

Comment by boxer09 (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011