How often do you "eat out"?

How often does your family go out to eat, get drive through, or order in?

laird6372

Asked by laird6372 at 3:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• it was once a month and when lived in a motel that all we ate and t.v dinners
    i still love home cooked meals they are the best
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It used to be about 5 times a week, but about a year ago I made drastic changes... now it;s only about 2-3 per month.
    Gotta start somewhere....
    bmfarias

Answer by bmfarias at 3:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• About once or twice a week for drive thru or delivery and twice a month if that for a sit down restaurant.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Maybe twice a month, but almost always fast food. We rarely eat at sit down restaurants unless with with the whole family - brothers, their wives, their kids, etc.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Usually once a week. Me, hubby and the two younger kids (5 and 9mo) usually go to the diner for breakfast or lunch once a week on hubby's day off (while the older kids are in school). Sometimes we go more often if we have the money. Last week we took all 5 kids to the buffet (cheapest way to go when all of us are eating) after we went hiking. We rarely get fastfood.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We treat the kids to McDonalds about once a month. They like playing in the playland.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I live in an area where we have to drive at least 30 miles to get fast food or name brand pizza. What gets me is when I go to a metro area is the fact that every corner there has to be a half dozen places to eat... no wonder why so many people are getting fat. Hell if I lived near a Taco bell and a pizza place I would too weigh 300 lbs.!

but no I live in a small town and have to make dinner because I can't call the gas station and ask them to deliver hot dogs and I'm to lazy to go get them, lol,
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• its rare, i am not sure the last time ..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Drive thru - for the whole family, maybe once a month, for just a couple of us, probably once a week
    Sit-down restaurant - once every couple of months
    Order-in - once every couple of months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Twice a month maybe
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 9:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011