How does Social Media affect or benefit you?

bmfarias

Asked by bmfarias at 4:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Technology

• Makes the world a much smaller place! Helps make it easier and quick to stay in contact with overseas family and friends.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is my primary source of socialization and entertainment. It does make it easy and convenient to keep in touch with family and friends all at the same time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Well, since my younger sister married an Air Force man and moved to England with him, it makes it easier for her to share pics with the family back home and for us to all keep in touch. I love seeing my niece's beautiful smile and head full of curls, even though I can't be there to see her in person :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• From a business perspective, it can help mompreneurs connect with others and with prospective customers. If a mompreneur has an online store, she can show her products on Facebook or Tweet about a discount she is having. It's a must in business these days!
    VolusionMolly

Answer by VolusionMolly at 3:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is merely entertaining.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2011