What is your plans for the Summer?

We will be staying close to home because of the high gas prices and everything

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Travel

• my sons first birthday is in July, big party planned.
    and i'm getting married in august.
    Gidgetsafreaq

Answer by Gidgetsafreaq at 7:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We were going to go to the beach for a month but I am cancelling that again this year, we cancelled last year bc of the oil spill. This year I am cancelling bc of gas prices and in protest basically. I refuse to contribute anymore to this economy then I absolutely have to. I see it as a dog eat dog economy and nothing is being done to fix it, so why should I help it out? Maybe next year things will turn around.

Answer by gemgem at 7:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• DH will be training most of summer, I'll be trying to stay sane taking care of our under two year old and getting ready for baby #2 to arrive in august...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• No plans here. Can not afford it.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We are going on a road trip. My oldest keeps telling me that he wants to see Yellowstone before it blows and DH just wants to see trees (we usually see a lot of desert.) So we are going to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Craters of the Moon, Yosemite/Devil's Postpile/Bodie, Mt. Whitney, Los Angeles (where DH leaves for home), Joshua Tree, Tucson, El Paso, Big Bend, Guadalupe Mountains, Carlsbad Caverns, Roswell and then on home to Denver. May have to hit the Great Sand Dunes and a friend's ranch on the way home.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011