Rising gas prices?

What is your opinion? Will it affect your traveling for the Summer? I think it is just ridiculous myself

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Travel

• I think its atrocious to see prices being raised like they are and no one doing anything to stop it. It will definitely be affecting my plans, but because I refuse to give any money to this economy while the gas is so high and seeing no one trying to help us out. I think there is plenty the Govt could do to take the sting out. They could for instance suspend the gas tax, start drilling and things such as that. Since I dont see that happening my dh and I have gone back to our spending boycott.

Answer by gemgem at 7:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is awful I agree. I have cut down on spending and driving.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We have a tahoe. As of now, we're paying 3.87 or something a gallon. 100 dollars for a tank. We'll be walking to the play ground and staying home a lot.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If people would learn to depend less on their cars things wouldn't be so bad. We have had to work gas in to our budget. We don't go on unnecessary trips and we budget accordingly
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• yes it has and i drive a 4 cylinder stratus..it would cost me close to $50 to fill the tank...my grama has recently been diagnosed w lung cancer and i need to see her asap but i try to save on groceries or whatever i can to go but it's all too expensive that along w bills jeesh it m ay be 2 yrs before i have enough saved up to go see her
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is utterly ridiculous. It will affect our travel plans for sure.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2011