What is your most memorable birthday?

and why?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• My 40th. I threw myself a huge party, had over 40 people attend. A couple of drinks, lots of food, cake and icecream, it was fabulous! The only birthday party I've ever had in my entire life.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My 21st, becuase I spent all day ill in bed, with my head in a bucket :( that'll teach me to over do it on vodka jelly!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Last year... it was my 25th birthday and my DH and I had been dating for roughly 4 months and he took me on a week Vacation to FL to go hang out at the beach and take me to Disney. It was the most amazing vacation I had ever been on.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My 17th.. and it wasn't a very good one! lol. the month before I was in a bad accident. My 17th birthday was the first day I went back to school after the accident and my first day of outpatient intense physical therapy. I came home tired and in pain and wanting to pass out. and my mom had the whole family over for a party. I was just like you have got to be kidding me? I hobbled in the door braces and slings in tow and she handed me a pain pill and said "suck it up and like you're having a good time!" She was trying to make me feel better, but I was still way to injured to deal with all of that at once. I ended up passing out sitting on the couch when with gma, when I woke up everyone was gone.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• my 30th...got a DWI, and spent 5hrs in the drunk tank with a crazy crack-whore who was missing one of her jail-flipflops. (yes, i know i was wrong for d&d..fyi, i barely blew the limit...so, in case anyone thinks they know how much they can drink and be 'ok'..so did i. just sayin'!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• that would be one I'd want to forget!!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011