Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What products or tricks do you use to moisturize your skin

i get so bored and take so many baths my fingers are even cracking open and bleeding my water is hard i need help

Answer Question

Asked by flipper4u21 at 7:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

Level 20 (9,422 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • Personally, I have been using moisturizers from Arbonne and they have worked extremely well for me.

    Answer by Nonoluna at 7:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • On my body I use Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil....Love that stuff! On my face, I use Regenerist mostly. Once in a while I'll buy something really expensive like La Mer but I always end up going back to Regenerist.

    Answer by Syphon at 7:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • Here's a good review. My suggestion is Aquaphor also if you wash with Aveeno it works wonders.

    Answer by chgomom at 7:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • Stay away from Aquaphor and other petrochemicals; they are nasty chemicals that will cause your skin/body more harm than good.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • well thank you to all of you for the suggestions

    Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 7:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • I would stop taking so many baths. Either do one a day, or do every other day. You can use oils and moisturize as soon as oyu get out of the water to keep moisture in .

    Answer by KTMOM at 9:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • Coconut body butter for The Body Shop. That is the only thing that worked for me.

    Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • Dove makes some great products, including soaps, and lotions .i LOVE THEM!

    Answer by Brandy928 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • i try to take less baths i just cant help it its either bath or eat lol

    Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • For my body I use a prescription cream called Mimyx I get from my doctor.
    On my face I use Christian Dior's Capture Totale Serum and Capture Totale Moisturizer.


    Answer by Melindakc at 6:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.