Cute stories - Please share

Here, I'll share the first one.

My DD2 has been wearing long sleeves for at least 6 month w, since it's been fall, winter, spring. I put short sleeves on her yesterday, it was going to be a warm day. She started tugging at her sleeves and crying because she thought they were stuck. She had no recollection of ever wearing anything but long sleeves. She did the same thing to the shorts I put on her in the afternoon.

Dalimonster

Asked by Dalimonster at 8:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh my goodness, that is so cute!

I just shared my little special mommy moment in another section:

We're finally to the point where she nurses like a champ at 3 mo!! And she just started this past weekend in the middle of eating she'll look up at just start "singing" to me!! She goes back to eating for a few seconds looks up with a huge smile and "sing" some more! Just love being a mommy!!

yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOL!T That's so cute! My 3 y/o DD asked me, "Momma, can we go to Disney World?" (We used to live in Orlando, FL and moved to Ohio when she was a year old). I said, "Yeah, we are going to go down there soon." and she goes, "Okay great! I'll get my shoes on."

Also, last night we were out to dinner, and she had to go potty. While we were washing our hands, two of the employees came in the bathroom and she goes, "Do you have to go potty, too?" And one of the employees said,"No, we're just checking the bathrooms!" and Cait goes, "Oh okay. I just went poop, and my mommy asked me if it hurt my bottom because it took a long time, but it did not."

LOL. She's really outgoing. They laughed so hard!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• When my children were little my middle son kept asking me for something. After telling hin no multiple times I finally asked him "JUst exactly what part of NO don't you understand?" He promptly answered " The N and the O. Needless to say it was all I could do not to crack up while sending him to his room.
    CandySarasmom

Answer by CandySarasmom at 8:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My 3 yo just hit the "Why" phase, so she started asking me a question, and after every answer she gave, I gave her an answer. She would reply with "Why" and I would give another answer. This went on for about 20 questions, before she finally looked up and said "Ok, Mom. Enough talking already, I'm done". Needless to say, I was proud of my victory, she caved before I got to "because I said so".
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That is excellent Kimedbs. My brother used to give his kid long explanation to his question, right out of college science books, etc. This used to make it so that my dear nephew didn't really ask that many whys, because he would be satisfied with the answers. I don't think I can do that.
    Dalimonster

Comment by Dalimonster (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Collegmommy - OMG that is tooo cauuuute!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• A few weeks ago we were heading to a Celtic festival. I stated that I wished we were headed to the Strawberry Fesitval instead. My darling eight year old popped off with "I wish I had a million dollars but we don't all get what we want."
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My daughter has a habit of dressing her sefl which is cute...she will put the pants on her head and the shirt on her legs and she is ready to go out of the house. But whenever I go to change she insists on wearing her cloths the same way...and she has been sleeping in her shoes because she loves to wear them and you cant take them off of her without a crying fit...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sheklle21, have you tried getting her hard slippers to wear in the house? My DD has some and I call them shoes, so she's happy wearing them instead of her regular shoes. And they are very easy to slip off when she falls asleep.

http://www.amazon.com/Zetpol-Lil-Steps-Slippers/dp/B004A3QA70/ref=sr_1_78?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1302614553&sr=1-78

http://www.zappos.com/crocs-kids-genna-toddler-youth-bubblegum-fuchsia

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10090&subCatId=cat310004&skuId=084809050&productId=68929&lotId=084809&category=&catdisplayName=Girls

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10090&subCatId=cat310004&skuId=086388055&productId=69825&lotId=086388&category=&catdisplayName=Girls

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10090&subCatId=cat310004&skuId=086386090&productId=69270&lotId=086386&category=&catdisplayName=Girls

Dalimonster

Comment by Dalimonster (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011