How lazy is lazy???

*raises hand!*

i am soooo lazy today. decided not to shave my legs and wear jeans to work. now i itch!

how lazy have you been already today?? :)

itzmyzoo

Asked by itzmyzoo at 8:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Although this is something I plan to fix in the next 30 minutes lol

My dog turned over her dry food dish and I just mopped it into a pile and didnt pick it up because I was waiting on my coffee lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I second your story. I'm wearing jeans to work so I don't have to shave my legs. :-)
    And I've been wearing my glasses to work, so I don't have to bother with my contacts...
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• LOL!! i doubt i would have even piled it before coffee! maybe stared at a while and hoped my dog ate it all! she is a doggy vaccuumm!!
    itzmyzoo

Comment by itzmyzoo (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I was so lazy last night that I went to dinner with my shoulder length hair looking like I stuck my finger in a light socket, because I was too lazy to sraighten it. I just put a headband on and sprayed the absolute crap out of it with spray gel. Also, I woke up before my alarm went off and now it's been going off for about 3 minutes straight cause I JUST sat down haha and I'm too lazy to get up and turn it off. That won't last very long though, it's getting annoying. I might send my 3 year old in there to do it, lol.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I can't be lazy I have to work today But my 19 yr old daughter is lazy . She doesn't work, doesn't go to school, and doesn't clean her house which she lives with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is on the Enterprise. I stopped by the other day to pick her up for dinner and to spend time with her. She had dishes with food on them in the sink it looked like a month's worth then her bathroom is disgusting too! Her bedroom door was open clothes on the floor....I did not raise her up to be a filthy pig like that.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 8:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am still in jammies and am procrastinating rather than being lazy for now lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• So far I have not done much of anything-- lazed in bed for 10 min. after the alarm went off, put on clean 'at home' clothes (pj bottoms and t shirt), got 1 boy up and off to school and have 2 home sick. There is so much I SHOULD do.... just have not gotten to it.... yet.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011