Potty trainin?

So I have been trying to work with my daughter on potty training and she does it with out me helping her. Should I just let her figure it out on her own or try to let her do it by herself? Whenever I say she does it by herself she actually takes her diaper off and sits on the potty chair without help from me or my husband. She has used the potty twice now but do I keep pushing her to do it or let her do it whenever she is ready?

shelle21

Asked by shelle21 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Read and try this. It's how I taught my son, it took 4 days.

http://themominformed.blogspot.com/2011/04/potty-learning-mom-informed-style.html

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We have been training for about 6-7 weeks. She wears panties during the day and diapers at nap and bedtime. I ask her ALL day and I mean every few minutes if she is dry. She says "yeah, dry". I ask her if she needs to go potty. If she says No and whines about it very emphatically I know she needs to go. I would keep following your daughters ques.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2011