Helppppp

I got my last period Feburary 1st, and it is now April 12 and I have not gotten it. I took six pregnancy tests that all said negative since March 1st. My most recent pregnancy test was yesterday April 11th, and it also said negative. After Feburary 1st for four weeks I worked out everyday then stopped. What is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you been to a doctor?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Perodically, you may have an anovulatory month where you don't ovulate. My last one was 72 days before my cycle started again.

If the tests say negative, you can have a blood test done but if it comes back negative then you can assume that you just haven't ovulated yet.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i havent been to a doctor yet i was planning to by the end of this month. My period is usually the 28-35 day cycle.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• could the exercising everyday for four weeks had an impact on it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Could be stress or hormones. Just wait to see what the doctor says. That has happened to me before. I swore I was pregnant and took so many test even went to the doc and tested. It was just my hormones out of balance. This went on for 3 months then after that everything went back to normal.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Maybe you should schedule a dr's appt & get blood drawn to determie if you are pregnant or not. Good Luck to you.
    AngieAng12

Answer by AngieAng12 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am 19.
    My period isn't here yet when I usually have a 28-35 day cycle. Are 6 tests that are negative in a course of a month proof I'm not pregnant? I got my period Feburary 1st and the last test I took was on April 11th and it was negative like the other 5 i took before that date.
    I went to the doctor and took a urine test and it also said i was not pregnant and he took my blood and my thyroid is fine.
    In March I spotted for one day and it was extremely light, and in April I spotted for one day and it was tiny bit darker.
    What is happening?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011