How is everyone today?

The sun is shinning here! Woo! Going to take baby for a walk now, whats everyone else up to?

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 8:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not too bad today, thanks for asking. Today is a 'home' day for me- I have to work 8hrs, should get at the laundry as it is piled up, 2 kids are home sick today (thankfully sleeping and quiet---for the moment anyway). Already know what I am going to fix for supper- so that is a plus. I am also starting my carb-counting diet today and very excited about that and looking forward to good results!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Tennis at lunchtime, and bookoo kid schedules and meetings all evening. Some fun, some boring today. but no work so that's good.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Im Splendiferous!! Thanks for asking. It's going to storm here today. kinda chilly and windy. Im not doing much. Have a Great day!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• its rainy and cold here so I am gonna do some more of my spring cleaning.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It's rainy and cold here today. A good day to curl up with the kiddo on the couch and watch a movie.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sunny, warm and gorgeous day and good day for a walk.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sunny , warm , n pretty here!I am taking a much needed relaxation day for me and my DS!He is Autistic and adhd so its rare we don't have to rush to schools,drs, and centers,It takes alot from him and me , and yesterday he had a really crappy day so my goal today is to give him a worry free , struggle free, fun, relaxing day.I too may take him on a walk sounds soothing.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2011