What is your definition of submission?

In your opinion, what is submission?

Do you feel submitting to your husband is appropriate? If so, please give me some expamples of your submission. Also, please tell me how submitting has been benificial, or scarring to your marriage.

If you do not submit to your husband, please explain why you don't. Also, has it been helpful or hurtful in your marriage?
Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• MOST OF THE TIME I SUBMIT IT'S IN THE BIBLE TO DO SO BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG I DO HAVE ALOT OF SAY SO IN OUR HOUSE IF IT COMES DOWN TO THE BIG PROBLEMS OR FINACIAL I WANT HIM TO HANDLE IT I THINK THAT IS A HUSBANDS JOB I LET HIM HAVE THE FINAL WORD MOST OF THE TIME IT SHOULD NOT BE 50/50 ALL THE TIME GOD MADE A HUSBAND FOR A REASON !

Anonymous

• Slavery - against the law
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i wish i could have a husband that i could be submissive to but he never ask for anything and i never seem to be able to transfer the control i have in this house over to him. i want him to take more responsibility and control over our household decisions but he won't take the lead. i guess i'm submissive when i give in to sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm not married but I do submit to my SO but only to get what I want. DOM/SUB is merely a form of mutual manipulation imo. I choose to play a part. In being submissive I think it makes me in control. It works for me. My SO is in the military and feels the need to feel in control. Whatever floats his boat. He can feel however he wants but I am still in control even as his sub. I just allow him to think he's king of the castle. Without me he has no moat.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008