How do you know that you are pregnant, even before taking the test?

Like what are the initial signs??? Has anybody experienced any abdominal cramps?...or any other initial symptoms...even before taking the test? like on day 28 ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• All those symptoms you have when you are pregnant are the exact same as when you are getting your period. There is no other way to know that you are pregnant than taking a test.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• It was about a month after that I realized I was pregnant when I found out and it was because I skipped my period and my diet changed...I had no cramps or anything
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i knew I was pregnant because my boobs hurt sooo bad in the mornings, they were so sore. Also, my appetite changed, one day I was eating everything in my fridge other days I really wasn't hungry at all.
    MarMacMom

Answer by MarMacMom at 3:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008