Husbands?

Should I be jealous of my husband because he talks on the phone with his friends wife more than he talks to me on the phone?

It is like whenever I call him he gets mad at me and I dont call him that often at all but whenever she calls he talks to her for like two to three hours at a time. Should I be worried? It just bugs me because its like he doesnt want to talk to me but he can tell her stuff before he tells me and I get aggrivated. The reason I get aggrivated is because I feel like they act more like husband and wife than we do at some points. They even act like this whenever we go around them cause me and her husband kinda feel like they ignore us and they act like we arent even there have of the times. I dont know what to do cause I have tried to talk to him about it but he just says we are friends and thats how they are suppose to act. But are they suppose to ignore their SO whenever they are around the other person?

Sorry for the length but I just needed to vent and some advice please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, have you talked to her husband about talking to her about it? Does it bother him like you? Maybe you and her can talk?? Good luck, I don't know how I would act.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Why is she calling him all the time? That sounds inappropriate to me. It's not like you call her husband 24/7.

KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I seriously hope your marriage can survive this, because his actions are inappropriate. You're deeply effected by this and sadly he has written your feelings off... making it seem like there's something even more sinister lurking. You've spoken to your husband, now it's time to speak to the woman in the middle of all of this. I try not to read too much into everything, but there's a pattern to this kind of behavior and it usually never ends well for the parties involved.
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• why isn't his friend saying something especially if they are always talking for along time on the phone. wtf, i would be pissed to high heaven if that was my husband talking to his friends' wife. its not normal sorry. you need to let him know that he needs to stop this shit or else plain and simple. and that ladies husband needs to grow some balls too and put a stop to this.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2011