Would this make you jealous?

i saw this morning that my husband commented on this girl's photo on facebook that we both know. she has a hibiscus flower in her hair and its a "sexy face" pose. im sure you all know what im talking about. anyway he commented "pretty flower". its a little odd to me. he never says anything about photos of me, and has never said i look pretty in a photo. he didn't directly call her pretty either...so idk. am i just being weird and over sensitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• mmmmm..... yea ... thats would aggrivate me too
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i would probably make fun of him. maybe put a flower in my hair..haha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would ask him about it. Why was he trolling through some other girl's pics in the first place?

I would be upset that he never tell you that you're pretty, but he goes on some chick's fb and tells her (indirectly) that she is. Pretty flower my foot!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• First I am questioning why was he commenting on a GIRL'S photo on FB. Second, why he doesnt comment about ur pics or tell u ur pretty, but can comment, as kateshesgreat said, indirectly on a GIRL'S photo that she is ...
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It would bother me too
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Haha Shay,
    Ya you should put a flower in your hair and do a "sexy face" that would be so funny OP!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• lol..yeah, wait till you are sitting watching tv together or something and turn and bat your eyes at him and pucker your lips..haha. if he ask what the hell you are doing..you can say "well, don't you like my flower too.."
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• honestly, as a stranger reading this, I don't see the big deal. Am I missing other details? My husband can be a complete idiot, he speaks before he thinks sometimes and doesn't consider that it's the small petty crap that hurts..... I don't see where you should be mad or jealous....now if there is details you aren't saying, and he flirts with her all the time, or leaves statuses for her......then that's different. He's married to you, sometimes the guy in our life forgets that we need to hear we are still attractive to them but have you asked yourself if you have stopped doing those things to him too....If it bothers you that bad ask him. I want to say this, Facebook can cause more fights between a spouse than you would think....would you be mad if he walked up to this girl and said nice flower and turned and walked away???
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, it sounds like he was over a line and inappropriate. Her photo was soliciting attention and he provided that to this girl without any consideration to your feelings. Looking is okay, but this is not. I think you should tell him that it was selfish and hurtful for him to make that comment to her, especially considering that it is not exactly his personality based on the fact that compliments apparently are not free flowing with this guy. And what exactly was his goal in making a comment like this, is he hoping/waiting for a response?

If he tells you that you are petty, turn the tables and find out how he might feel if he came across compliment on male friend photos that could be construed as inappropriate. Such as a male friend showing his muscles standing by his car...and commenting on the nice tires. How would he feel I wonder?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• wouldn't bother me at all actually.... but maybe there is more info I'm missing. I look at my male friends photos, we actually comment on good looking people when we go out. We wouldn't do anything but we do comment. Maybe there is a lack of trust in your relationship?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011