What is Donald Trump doing?

So what do you think about what Donald Trump is doing? I'm not interested in what you think of him because the fact that you think he is a blowhard or an idiot isn't going to change the fact that he is in Obamas face. Do you think he will run or is he just trying to cause problems for Obama?
From where I sit I see him doing a good job of bringing to light many things that could derail Obama. People are starting to once again wonder about these things and are wanting answers. First it was the birth certificate and closed records and now it's Obamas fault that gas prices are rising. Inflation is starting to rear it's ugly head. Who knows what's next? He has plenty of ammo.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Acting like a complete, utter moron. And trying to keep himself int eh news.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Ok, I'm biased cause I think he's HOT. I love the Donald, always have. He's frickin brilliant...so now that's out of the way,
    what is he doing?
    He's running for President, and he's getting all the doubt back out there again. Next, he will put Obama even more so on the defensive after he plays on the loyalties and patriotism of the new emerging conservative voter. The respected issue as we've heard since Jan. IMO his goal is to, put Obama on the defensive, raise doubts about him in the mind of the voter, play on patriotism and pride, and literally be the bull in the china shop. Trump doesn't like to lose, at anything.
    But, also IMO, as long as any candidate can keep Obama in a place to have to defend his policies weekly, they'll beat Obama. Anyone can with that approach, Obama is no longer defendable with the unkept promises, the flip flopping and the spending.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• What about Trump's "secrets"? How many times has he filed for bankruptcy? And, I just want to clear something up, I DON'T hate him. I DO think he's a bully.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

--
    He's always been in the news, he doesn't even have to try.
    In fact, this liberal website keeps a picture of him on it daily with a poll about him for President. He's not even announced yet. LOL
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think he's the one with the resources and the gumption to take the shroud off the B-47. Whether he actually runs for president is moot to me atm. He's keeping Obama on the defensive, a place Obama hates to be and is rather terrible at being on. That's when he makes most of his mistakes, puts his foot in his mouth most often. That's when he drops his guard and speaks what he really thinks without cloaking it in pretty words that can mean whatever the audience wants them to mean.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Trump.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I see May 20 figured it out too, Obama is a wimp when it comes to his own defense and criticism. It's hard to verbalize your defense when you don't really know why you did the things he did to begin with. Puppet strings come to mind... With Trump after him daily and rising quickly in polls, Obama definitely will not like what's coming after him. I'm loving every minute of it, and when Ryan proposes his welfare reform, Obama will really be in the shitter. No Merle, the good times aren't over for good. They are just getting started LOL

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am all for whatever hes doing. He has the power, the smarts and the money to turn this country around and do what Obama has failed to do. I hope he runs and I hope he shames him right out of office. Somebody needs to step up and do whats right for this country and send him packing. From what I see its all about him, his family, how many trips he can take, how much golf he can do and basically screw us. Go Trump, I love the idea!
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to campaigning for a very long time. It is refreshing to hear someone stand up for the people of this country and to not be afraid to speak his mind about Obama and his policies. Yes, Trump has declared bankruptcy and been down then up, but, the fact remains that he is bringing a new light to politics. Having been on the up and down see-saw, it gives him the voice from both sides. I like that he is keeping the pressure on. I like that he is willing to spend his own money to investigate what he sees as a possible fraud against the people of this country. And, I like that he has the guts to say what he thinks about policy issues and our problems with this country. All this while not declaring that he is going to run.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I think he's an attention whore and he is whoring. He has an insatiable need to be the center of the world
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

Pot meet kettle.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2011