Orlando Trip

We are going to Orlando , Florida on vaction on May 7-11. My husband and I are taking our one year old son and our two year old daughter. I am going for my birthday, but I would like to have fun witht he kids. Where and what do you suggest we do. I'm trying to put together the itinerary for the trip from now and knwo exactly wehat is what before going there and figuring out. We dont want to spend too much money unecessarily, but would like to know your ideas of what to do while there or even your suggestions from your experience.

BUBBLES1121

Asked by BUBBLES1121 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Travel

• http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g34515-Activities-Orlando_Florida.html

They have tons of ideas.

Also try orlandocoupons.com
    They have coupons for food, drinks, attractions, and shopping.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Go to the beach! Orlando is about an hour away from many beaches. New Smyrna Beach or Daytona are nice because for $5 you can drive right down on the beach and park, you can't driveon any other beach in FL. Cocoa Beach might be slightly closer, but you have to pay to park in a parking lot and lug all your stuff with you.

International Drive (in Orlando) is filled with fun stuff to do. There is a huge McDonald's on Sand Lake Rd and Int'l Dr that is fun and could consume a few hours of your day with games and stuff. I think it's the largest McD's in the world and has more than regular McD's food, plus an arcade and stuff.

slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2011