Whats the most embarassing thing thats happened to you?

I took my DS to the Autism Center yesterday and OMG I sat in a chair in waiting room and it was soaking wet!My pants had a huge wet spot right on the butt I was SOOO embarassed.Of course I couldn't just go home really quick and change we live about 35 miles one way to the center,It was awful.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Then there was the time when I was 12 walking home from jr. high and realized at some point late in the day I had gotten my period - ALL over the back of my little light blue mini dress - my boyfriend (who I eventually married) and his best friend walked behind me the whole way home blocking the view for me so no one would see.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Let's see there are so many.........once when I was like 10 I went to church (I had on a hand me down skirt that I was so proud of) so I'm wearing panty house for one of the first time - go to bathroom to do my business and come out - not sure how long I walked around with the back of my skirt tucked into my pantyhose before this lovely little old lady rushed over to me and said "oh honey here let me help you" and pulled me aside. Ah memories - I chuckle every time I remember that.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011