What's the best way?

to relax your nerves?..I need help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I usually clean when I'm upset.. Get up and stay busy and keep your mind busy on what your doing, instead of whats upsetting you.. Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I like to do counted cross stitch...funny and granny like I know! But it helps....a glass of wine doesnt hurt either!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I do something totally unrelated to whats bothering me.

Answer by gemgem at 1:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• my script for Valium!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I like to take a hot bath... or watch a funny show. Humor always makes me feel better. After all, "laughter is the best medicine"!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i go listen to some loud as music that i love. or take a long bubble bath with some music and sometimes some candles.
    lil_ferfer

Answer by lil_ferfer at 2:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• When I was younger and my kids were little, and I worked full-time (55-60 hours/week!) at a very stressful job, and was married to an ex- that I didn't "like" very much..... I had a room in my house that was my relaxation area. I had a lot of green plants (they give off oxygen which is good for your body), a small aquarium with pretty colorful fish (because fish are relaxing, as well as the sound of the bubbles in their tank), a table-top fountain (for the soothing sound of running water), all my favorite art on the walls (some were pix of the kids, and some were total relaxation art), and a number of relaxation-scented candles. My most comfortable rocking chair and favorite soft, fuzzy throw was on it, and when I was having "one of those days", I would light my candles, turn on the stereo with some great soft jazz, grab a glass of wine, and simply rock and relax for a half-hour or so.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2008