So ... ?

so what's everyone up today? & how's the weather out there?
I'm doing stuff for my wedding with my soon to be hubby & our baby boys but the weather is just blah & chilly where is my sun & 70's lol I miss the warmth :)
hope you all have a good day momma's I know I am nothings gonna bring me down

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Congrats on your upcoming wedding. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• For once it is actually sunny here in Seattle lol right now I'm just relaxing, but later I have to go to the courthouse to revise my protection order against my ex.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• thank you & I'm glad it's sunny & I'm sorry about that :/ I hope it works out for you
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• It is sunny in Mississippi!Sorry about the weather there, maybe it will warm up!Me and my DS are having a relaxing day for once.He is ADHD,Autistic,AND has a sensory processing disorder so it is rare not to have to rush to the center or the doctor.He had a crappy day yesterday and I want him to have a better one today so that is my only goal today!Good luck with your wedding!
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I love your goal momma that's great I hope you guys have a nice & relaxing day :)
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Sunny and warm here in Northern California...will be taking DD outside later and we're going to practice riding her bike....God give me patience lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2011