If you could change one thing about how your wedding was...

What would you change and why?

EBee12

Asked by EBee12 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was going to say nothing because it was truly perfect until liss05's answer reminded me of one crappy thing. My photographer. Wow, he sucked. The photos I took during the reception are a billion times better but I wish I had really great photos of my perfect ceremony too.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would have scratched the whole thing and got married on a beach like I wanted.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• i think it turned out good
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would have made sure I brought in an air conditioner lol. We got married in a very old civil war era church and no one told me they didnt have air conditioning. I assumed as it was restored it did have it. We about died of heat.

Answer by gemgem at 10:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My Maid of Honor and Photographer
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• That it was in a courthouse on a monday evening..
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would have one.

I sat down in the judges office and signed a few papers, and presto: Married.

I'd wait and have my dream wedding, because now i do not believe i'll ever be able to.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• The jack ass my dad got to do the video was his good"friend". He totally ruined it and we never even got to see anything more than the first five minutes. i wish I had just paid someone to do it so i could be able to have it forever.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't have allowed my cousin to be a bride's maid. We make promises to each other when we were teens that we would have each other in our wedding. So I did. She was a huge GRUMP and didn't smile in ANY of the pictures. Then, her wedding came along (I was looking forward to some paybacks) and she didn't invite me to be a bride's maid.

Needless to say, we no longer talk.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would have had my hair professionally done. Everybody LOVED my hair, but i did not. I felt like it was 1996 with my hair do....

I would also take note of the kinds of pictures you want. I did not. We have great pics of the bride & groom with family, but i wish i had a pic of just me in my wedding dress looking very hot. I didn't get that & i really regret it...I wish i had a hot pic of me in my dress laid out on a fancy couch somewhere, or something LIKE that. Or maybe me in the woods looking all ethereal on my wedding day....i so wish i had a pic like that. I regret it so much! It probably sounds so selfish of me to want pics of myself....lol, but when i see my friend's hot pics in their wedding dress looking all hot it makes me jealous that i didn't get that!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011