Best salons in Northeast Ohio?

I need to get my hair cut soon, and was wondering if any of you are from my area and know any good salons? Thanks!

KateShesGreat3

Asked by KateShesGreat3 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go to redken.com and use the salon locater to find a salon, they usually have a list of people who are well trained and have taken classes and what not,, there is nothing wrong with going for a consultaion with a stylist to see if it is a good fit.. I would also be on the lookout for people with similar kinds of hair as you,, ask them where they go to get their hairdone! Be sure to find a person, there are great stylist at budget salons and bad ones at high end salons, the price is not always going to dictate what you come out with, but someone who attends classes and keeps up their education is a much better bet!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I went to Dino Palmieri for many years. There are a bunch over the Cleveland area and suburbs.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:08 AM on Apr. 12, 2011