Do you think there are too many reality shows on t.v. that imitate each other and not enough real shows?

As I flip through the channels all I see is reality t.v. survivor,biggest loser,bad girls,and the list just keeps going!I miss good t.v. !Most of these shows aren't even unique,american idle, don't forget the lyrics, so you think you can dance. man what happened to E.R. and a good old family movie without paying for hbo and all the movie channels like that

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am so sick of reality shows, not so much American Idol type things, but the ones about celebrities no one ever heard of like ray j or the ones that are just for drama like real housewives, that is like %90 of what is one tv. I find myself watching animal planet and the history channel for lack of better options. If I can't be entertained by a sitcom at least I can learn something interesting instead of watching a bunch of people act like asses on tv.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Yes, there are way too many. I do watch a few of them that came out in the beginning. Most of them now you couldn't pay me to watch.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hate reality TV. I really think it is dumbing us down more if that is possible.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I definitely believe there are too many reality shows out there. I don't like them, never have, and hardly ever even humor watching them...so I often find myself with nothing to watch on TV because of those stupid things.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2011