am I?

wrong for wanting to go back to school and work so that I can better myself for my baby>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Absolutely not!

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Of course not.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• NO WAY! My fiancee and I are both in college and working
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• nope! im in the same situation. it shows you are a great and strong person! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Helz no you go girl!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• why?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• nope you are not wrong

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I WOULD WHEN YOUR BABY IS AT LEAST 1 1/2 A BABY NEEDS THERE MOM NOT A STRANGER I STAYED HOME AND WENT WITHOUT WHILE MY FRIENDS HAD MONEY ETC... BUT THEY MISSED OUT ON THERE BABIES WHAT JUST FOR MONEY SURE IHAD OLD CLOTHES ETC.. BUT I HAD MY BABY AND THEY DIDN'T THEREBABY COULD CARE LESS IF MOM WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM MY BABY WOULD CRY IF I DID THAT TOUCHED MY HEART I FELT LIKE A TRUE MOM IF YOU CAN WAIT TELL THERE A LITTLE OLDER THAN JUST WAIT THEY WILL NEVER BE SMALL AGAIN !

Anonymous

• ya but were going to need the extra money soon
    Anonymous

• No you're not wrong, but with all due respect, I disagree with the PP who said to wait until your baby is older. I went back to school for my MS when my kids were 5 years old and 3 months old. It was a 2 year program and as the baby got busier, it got harder to get things done. They don't do much when they're tiny and you can get your homework done. Good luck!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2008