If your work outside the home what do you do? FT or PT

I work PT as an assitant for the non-profit org. (I pay bills). I love the hours, I leave when my jr highschool leaves for school and I am off just as he is finishing up his day.

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 10:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I work full time. I'm an advocate for children and adults with special needs
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I approve families for adoption and/or foster care in Texas. Full-time. :-) I get to help children and families!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work 40 hours a week, m-f 8-5 outside the home. Thankfully hubs although still recovering from his accident is home when the bus drops off our little guys.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work full-time as an office manager and part-time at a local grocery store.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work in the fraud detection and prevention department of the Texas Workforce Commission. I help develop electronic tools to fight organized crime and to make sure unemployment benefits are available to those who are qualified and eligible for them. I work full time and have a long commute, but it is interesting work.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work 2 nights a week as a server.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I am a business manager for a marketing company, full time outside the home.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 10:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I work part time for a public relations firm. I drop the kids off at school and head directly to the office. I leave here in time to get to the school just before they get out for the day. It's a beautiful thing. On school breaks and summers the kids stay with my parents while I work.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 1:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011