Has this happened to anyone?

I have been waking up and going to sleep with headaches and i have been really emotional, tired and its really getting me worried My LMP was 3/4/11 and its late of course but all neg tests thinking of going to the doctor but i kinda want to wait till friday to see if i start.

april_f

Asked by april_f at 10:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Health

• I have that problem when I am dehydrated. it sounds so stupid but kick up your water and vitamin B intake a bit and see if it helps
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Breathe. Try to stay calm until you get to the doc.

With DD, I was rushed to the hospital by my cousin because the nurse that I talked to at my docs office told me to get to the emergency room ASAP because she thought from my symptoms I could have brain lesions. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig scare!! The look on my face when I was in the hospital and they told me they couldnt take me in for xrays because I was pregnant was apparently so funny that even the nurse cracked up. LoL

The things our body goes through during pregnancy is kinda scary at time. But as I said, I would try to stay as calm as possible. Drink plenty of water. Lots, and lots. Talk to your doc.

GL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have that problem when I am really stressed out.Like zoejainsmom said make sure you are getting enough fluids, try somethings that are relaxing to you and make sure you are getting the right amount of rest and if the problem persists I would keep the Friday appointment.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• stress and diet can do it to you...
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• stress and diet can do it, but just cuz you got a negative doesnt rule out pregnancy right away. with my oldest two i tested + right away but with my now 5 week old i was 8 weeks along before i got a + urine test. good luck and best wishes!
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2011