Do you see it as YOUR job?

is it really important to you to look good for your husband daily? What lengths do you go to, to do so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I usually try to daily but not all fancy and stuff just hair and make up at least
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I make sure that I'm clean....hair done, makeup on, smelling good...in a good mood, etc. daily. he didn't marry a hermit...I shouldnt look like a hobo now :)
    Anonymous

• I'm not married, but I always make sure I look nice for my boyfriend. Not over the top. Sometimes it's a saturday and we are going to the gym or hanging out doing projects. But I always have a little bit of makeup on, hair fluffy, clothes that look clean and fit properly. Look feminine.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I like to look good for my husband my effort hehe is to wear make up and a nice shirt for him *and make his dinner every night* I love taking care of him =)
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I dont make it my job. He married me for the good, the bad and the ugly. Some days are just better then others. It really depends on my kids and if I even have time to use the bathroom let alone get all fixed up. They are my priority and I know he appreciates that more then me having makeup on.
    Anonymous

• Honestly no, I am so comfortable with him I can be however I feel. I do make the effort to atleast once in awhile do something extra but he find me attractive no matter what. I love it.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• no,i never did it when we were dating and i don't do it now. I walk around in my non matching pj's with my hair all messy and i still turn him on the same as when i dress up. Also, with hair as long as mine it's a waste of time unless you're going somewhere.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't see it as a job. I see it as a perk that I like to do for him. If it was my job I wouldn't want to do it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I look good for my own self respect! If he likes what he sees that is just an added bonus.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I do it for myself more then my husband. He doesn't care how I look.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008