Why my bf is constantly trying to denigrate my 15 yr old daughter? adult content

My girl is 15 and she has been dating for 6 months, she and her bf are always here with me and my bf is constantly comming to me telling me: I heared them saying this, i saw that, nasty stuff, I have never seen or heared anything myself, an when I asked my daughter she cried, and said: Mom that aint true you know me, and I beleave her. I am ready to send my bf bye bye and to never welcome him again, i think he has a big problem and do not want him here anymore. Have you guys experienced the same thing? Thx

Elle38

Asked by Elle38 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope never experienced it but I am married and my daughters are only 6 and 2. I feel for ya. I would kick his ass out and tell him he is the nasty one. Put your daughter first, she is your priority. Men are like busses, there is another one coming by in five minutes. Good luck momma....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would ask him why HE cares. If he gives you some stupid answer the curb is right outside. KIDS COME FIRST!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have never been through this but my only comment would be is that your primary responsibiity is to your daughter.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• My friend had a problem with her moms bf and he was always putting her down he created a rift between her and her mother that is still there today. do not let him come between you and your child this is hard bf are a dime a dozen but our children cannot be replaced.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I say get rid of him.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you don't want him around her anymore, then stop seeing him. If he is lying about your daughter, then there are major issues there.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I say he would be my ex boyfriend as of right now,, something isn't right that he is inetersted in what is going on,,, always pick your kiddo over a man!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• sit both the bf & the daughter down to talk.. someone here is lying & children lie but why would your bf lie? i would take sometime away from the bf until you figure out if he is lying or telling the truth.. if he is lying call him on it & tell him to stop or leave. child comes before bf
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Kids ALWAYS come first! Take this from someone who was second in their parent's eyes...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2011