Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


My brother is wanting to get his GED. Does anyone know a good website to go to for this?

Answer Question

Asked by momoftaterbug at 10:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 16 (2,982 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Local community colleges offer classes

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

  • He needs to go to a community college. Some high schools also offer the GED exam.

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.