Confused ... ? adult content

okay I am confused I bought an ovulation kit took the test it said I was ovulating & I of course am trying to concieve so my hubby & I of course had intercourse but I go on to babycenter.com to find out when I'm most likely ovulating it says I'm just starting when my kit said last week I was ...
so which was right? I'm confused could I be pregnant or do I try again this doesn't mean imma stop I'm just confused...

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Your kit goes by levels in your body.......and babycenter.com goes by averages. I'd trust your ovulation kit.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't use either method at first. I would suggest charting, which will be the most accurate and helpful.

http://www.fertilityflower.com/

http://www.tcoyf.com/

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Me?? I'd go ahead and have sex again. Cover all the bases so to speak. But the OPK goes off the presence of LH(??) hormone in your body. So if the hormone was there the test would read positive for ovulating. Hence you should ovulate within 48 hours of a positive ovulation test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I've come to notice when I get to that ovulation stage I get really horny & excited easily & that was before I tested with the ovulation kit
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• when I get to that ovulation stage I get really horny Yeah that happens. In the animal world we call it going into heat. LOL. We start having sex a few days before I think i ovulate and keep going for at least ten more out. That way we are sure to get it covered.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2011