How old were your kids when they stopped Easter egg hunting?

lore_tex

Asked by lore_tex at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• My oldest is 14 and we still hide eggs around the house for him partly because he has younger siblings and partly because it is fun. When we get together with the family for the outside egg hunt he and my middle on stopped last year when they were 13 and 11. They decided, on their own, that they wanted to help hide the eggs. We still gave them candy and they had a great time helping their younger cousins find the eggs.

I think everyone does what is best for them and this is what works for us. Have fun!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I told my kids Easter Bunny don't come to kids over 12. He is for little kids most of the stuff you buy for easter is for little kids anyways what kid over 12 would want any of those toys? We still hide eggs but only for my 8 yr old son. But this year i've planned something fun and inexpensive I'm going to buy a couple of good kites at walmart we're going kite flying then on a picnic in the park. Maybe to feed the ducks haven't decided yet since last year i noticed the ducks have gotten quite aggresive and ppl friendly from too many ppl feeding them.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• 10 years old
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011