Do you make Easter dinner for everyone, or do you go to other family to celebrate?

lore_tex

Asked by lore_tex at 11:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• Easter is a big time for us. I cook for everyone, then we have a big hunt at my moms house. I really love this time of year.
    Mentholmom

Answer by Mentholmom at 11:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We go to my aunts house for a traditional polish Easter, have been doing this since I was a kid. After her house, which is usually done by 12:30 we go to my mother's house. We all pitch in with the cooking, it is just right now my house is under construction so we can't have the dinner here.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We do lunch.. not large crazy feast here.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We go to my moms for a late lunch (2 or so) we do an Easter egg hunt for the kids, and then play games. We also go to my b&sils house for desserts.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We have a small traditional Easter Ham with all the trimmings, but nothing like it used to be when my kids were small. Sometimes one, or two friends might stop by in time for seconds! lol My "SO" does most of the cooking anyway and I stick to the pies, or cakes! He checks with me to make sure he's doing things right tho'! lol
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 2:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011