Is it any wonder walmart is losing business?

They have no American made goods they got rid of layaway the store is disorganized unstocked. Customers accused of shoplifting that come out w bags and reciepts in hand their meat is grossly unaffordable and nasty. They belittle and tromp on other stores till they go out of business they are rude to their employees making them feel like dirt (no wonder they don't have enough employees) Yet they want to stay afloat? I hope they go out of business they'd deserve it

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• I HATE WalMart. I agree with everything you said!! I shop at Target.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have never had a problem with Walmart. We have one in town and we also have the smaller stores they seem to get along just fine. I have my stores i go to for each special item (like meat)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I shop at Walmart also, and haven't heard any complaints....between them, Aldi's, and Kroger that's the only way we would ever meet our grocery budget.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Wal-mart really sux!I never go anymore.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I hate wal mart too!, such a worthless waste of land!! Watch the high cost of low prices..... Big eye opener on the company!
    I shop, kroger and target for food, kamrt and target for everything else. I refuse to spend any money at wal mart
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• We have about 5-6 walmarts in my general area...there are WAY TOO MANY. I dislike the store to shop, and dislike the company as an employer. I worked there for 6 long weeks, and got out...but my husband worked there more than 3 yrs...and it was hell.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I too, for the most part, don't have a problem with WM. Just wish they had MORE cashiers and people in depts to HELP. But then again, that is most compaines now a days.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• http://www.walletpop.com/2011/02/22/walmart-losing-business-looks-to-retool/
    after reading that website, yes I can see why Walmart is losing business...I don't buy anything other than essentials at Walmart that they carry for the cheapest price...and if I can get it at the dollar store for cheaper I do so.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• @ itsjust me it's because they don't have enough employees cuz nobody wants to work for them for the way they are treated that and they are trying to make everyone part time so they don't have to offer insurance
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Dont forget they take out a 50K life insurance policy on all their employee's with Wal-mart as the beneifishery. Some Wal marts are good stores, but allot of late seem to be run my morons. One of ours here in Newberry SC has 70% of the cooler/freezer and can sections EMPTY on Saturday mornings. You CAN go on the web site and complain to corporate about your store. I did and still DO call corporate over my trips to them, as Im TIRED of watching the cashier NOT scan most of the items for the people on food stamps. I want Me some free grocery's to. The CSM's Iv reported this to do nothing as well as the managers at that store. These lady's still have jobs and are still giving the store's away at the register. Its disgusting to me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2011