How do you get your way?

when you need things done around the house or want something from your husb/SO what do you do to get it? Sometimes asking is not enough...my husband forgets too often..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I say it over and over again until he does it. Or I do it myself.

Answer by gemgem at 1:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I usually just tell him, but if he needs a little coercing I do the chin whobble and let tears well up in my eyes. It usually works right away.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well they wonder why we nag????????
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I pout and start sighing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I play the ditz. I ask him, if he forgets, I say, oh sweetie I forgot to ask you if you would do (fill in the blank). It usually works.
    I'm not a nagger so I try to come up with creative ways to get his help. I'm his wife and partner, not his mother, lol!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I tell him I'll py him back later that night
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 1:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i usually just ask again and then later if he doesn't do it and then ask for sex i say oh i forgot you asked for it or wanted it. he'll be what and then you say you asked him for something and still not done. it;s the same thing really. i will sometimes give him a quickie and then say it's about time he gets something i asked done. honest though asking a second works in my house.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I have a "look" of disapproval and disappointment that seems to work.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008