Who said "I Love You" first..You OR SO?

SO for me!!

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Technically, I did. My DH kept saying "I have something I want to tell you, but I don't want to scare you away." It made me nervous since I was just recently out of a bad relationship. Then I decided I needed some time with my girlfriends. By the time we got back I realized that I was in love with him. When I finally told him, I started to cry because I was scared he wouldn't feel the same. Luckily he did and we've been happy ever since.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He said it. I froze. I said it later when it dawned on me that I did love him too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He did. He hinted at it for a couple of weeks first, and then twisted himself into a knot when he was getting ready to say it, but he said it first. And it was the best first "I love you" I ever got. Middle of the night, everything was quiet, dark and still, just the two of us alone in the world, on the phone in two different states. *sigh* I remember why I love him now. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He did, then ran away w/o letting me tell him "I love you too". Guess he was afraid I wouldn't say it back? Although I didn't even realize I had fallen that hard for him till he did tell me he loved me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I did. For me it was love at first sight, truly. From the very first moment I saw him, my eyes sparkled and my kness went weak.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He did before we even started dating. And in the same breath, he said he was ready to marry me.

I cried.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I did.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Actually, we both knew it but I said it first. Which is NOT normal for me and I never did that before with any other relationship.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• He did.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• he did about 3 days into trying to be with me. lol and 6 months later got a tattoo of my name over his heart. lol lucky him weve been together 5 and a half yrs and 2 kids later. lol
    adriana1024

Answer by adriana1024 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011