Why so long???

I have been ttc 4 over a year now & I'm still not pregnant! What could be wrong or what can we do 2 better our chances?

Mordecai2012

Asked by Mordecai2012 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" or go to their website. Do that and also maybe consult a doctor.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Quit trying it will happen, we tried for 4 years and I totally just gave up and low and behold there she was.....
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• If you have both been checked out by a Dr and there is nothing preventing you from conceiving, then I suggest you STOP trying so hard. Seems to me that couples who try so hard cant get preggo and those that arnt even trying always come up preggo. Best of luck to you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thanks everyone! I try really hard not 2 stress about, but sometimes it's hard. Especially when almost everyone around me, pops up pregnant!
    Mordecai2012

Comment by Mordecai2012 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2011