Tubes Tied?

This question is for all you ladies that have had your tubes tied!!

How was the recovery? Do you have heavier periods since you've got your tubes tied? Any problems?

PrdWifeNMom07

Asked by PrdWifeNMom07 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Had mine done laproscopically. Went back to work the next day. My periods were not any different. Other than no heavy lifting for a few weeks my recovery was quick and pretty much painless.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:26 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had mine done the day after delivery. Don't take my word for it, I'm a baby. I don't feign surgery too well. I was in a lot of pain on day one. But it got much better really fast. My periods were really bad the first year, but they are normal now. I don't regret my decision.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• mine wasn't that bad, recovery was pretty easy and fast.i have had no problems with my period.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Recovery wasn't bad. Had it on friday, was at a Holloween Party on Sat.

My periods have not been heavier but irregular.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I had my done during my last c-section. Haven't had a period yet, I just finished with my post partum bleeding. I know a few women who've had it done and they said that their periods aren't any different so I'm hoping for the same!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:38 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• ugh!! yes! I have an ultrasound on the 15th to see why i'm bleeding enough to be anemic and why my cramps are worse than labor pains my period has only been this way since i had this done..It was beyond the stupidest thing i ever did! I may have to have a hysterectomy if the bleeding don't slow alot and the cramping. Just get on birth control
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2011