weird questions?

they have nothing to do with eachother. one is about vitamin water, the other about dreams lol.

ok first off i'll note i'm 26 weeks and 1 days pregnant.

is vitamin water ok to drink during pregnancy? i drink it a lot and never really thought to ask i guess, so i'm asking now.

other question, is it weird i dream about my exes?! i've been married to ian since january and we've been together since last september, BUT i always dream about my ex boyfriend and i can't control my dreams obviously, but i don't think about him at all during the day until i dream. :-| could this have to do with pregnancy somehow?!!? my dreams are quite vivid also, which i read is normal during pregnancy.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YA VITAMIN WATER IS OK TO DRINK DURING PREGNANCY JUST WATCH THE SUGAR/SALT IN IT.
    MAKE SURE YOU GET PLENTY OF WATER ALSO.
    ALSO IT IS NORMAL TO DREAM OF EXS. IT MAY NOT BE THE EX YOU ARE THINKIN OF THAT PROVOKES THE DREAM, BUT SOMETHING THE EX SYMBOLIZES (LIKE FREEDOM OR YOUTH). DONT WORRY.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yes you can have vitamin water.
    And
    Dreams are our minds way of resolving issues we wont consciously address. If youre dreaming about an ex perhaps there is an unresolved issue you have chosen to put to the back of your mind.

Answer by gemgem at 1:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008