Desperately sad and not going to tell Hubby yet

I have an almost adopted son...His bio mom is pg with the next and we were going to adopt him/her also. Oh and she in in Jail, again. She had an ultrasound at the jail and there was no heartbeat. They will take her to a hospital this week for another ultrasound. I am just heartbroken. In my heart, I was already welcoming our new baby. I hope everything is ok; with the baby and the bio mom.....I don't want to worry my Hubby yet. He already has so much stress right now. I am having trouble maintaining a good mood/outlook. I cannot keep crying, ya know?!

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 11:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2011 in Adoption

• I know this must be hard for you, but remember that before there were children in your life, your husband was there. It is imperative that you tell him what is going on. Communication and honesty are everything. I realize its hard, but this is so very important and he deserves to know what is happening. You can comfort each other. Please tell him. You are his wife and his partner and his best friend. Together you will get through this difficult time. If you ever need someone to talk to, Im here.
    Kat52971

Answer by Kat52971 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Sharing is caring. It is okay to grieve and be sad at this loss of life and the loss of a sibling for your child. Not to mention how hard for the expectant woman to carry the child knowing this child may not be ever able to greet this world. It is scary. I hope this child, his mother, and your family find peace, hope, and the good news this child is going to greet her or his family.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would tell him, he will be upset if he finds out you knew and didn't tell him
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Oh I am so sorry :( Praying everything is ok for you guys and baby and bio mom :(

Keep us updated when you find out if she is ok!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would tell him aswell, you should share the pain, you can comfort each other. Sending you a hug
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 11:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry! Will say a prayer for this little one!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry, but I would tell him. I understand what you mean, not wanting to stress him any more than he already is, but he needs to know. I really hope everything turns out okay!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• Thank you so much. I called hubby at work and his was so sweet and supportive. We will see what happens together.

This is what is right about CM...Thank you again Mommies
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I would tell him. Maybe don't make it a final thing yet. Say they had a hard time finding the heartbeat at her last ultrasound so they scheduled another in a week, and leave it at that for now.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry *hugs*
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 1:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2011